Consignment sales of watches
We charge a minimum commission of 10% when a consignment sale is completed, which is one of the lowest percentages in the industry.
Since we will charge a sales commission from the product price including tax, in most cases the customer will get more than the purchase price.
What is consignment sales?
It is to take a watch from a customer and sell it at our company.
Unlike purchases or trade-ins, payment is made after the sale is completed.
It may take time to sell, but in most cases, the amount of money you receive will increase accordingly!
We also recommend consignment sales for watches with complicated mechanisms that are expensive to repair, as the purchase price tends to be low.
- Recommended for such people!
- Those who want to sell watches as high as possible
- Those who are okay with it taking time to receive money
- Those who own complicated watches
Consignment Sales Fee Table (Other than Rolex Professional Models)
*Rolex professional models have the following interest rates.
Consignment Sales Fee Chart for Rolex Professional Models
Only for the professional model, the fee is uniformly 10%.
- We cannot guarantee sales.
- Some models may not be accepted.
- Copies cannot be kept.
- We will keep it for at least 90 days. We cannot accept returns during that time.
- We will handle it with the utmost care, but there may be minor scratches due to exhibition.
- If you wish to pay by credit card or post on EC malls such as Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping, an additional fee will be charged. Please contact each store for details.
- Even if the sale is successful, there is a cooling-off period, so there may be cases where payment cannot be made on the same day.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee against natural failures that occur during storage.
- Stock stores may move due to inquiries. In case of cancellation, please contact us in advance.
- Due to the fact that we are keeping very expensive items, we ask for the presentation and copy of identification such as a driver's license.
- If the sale is successful, cash can only be handed over at the store or remitted to a bank account in the name of the customer.
- We may also call you to negotiate the price.
For details, please visit a store near you, or contact us using various inquiry forms, such as by phone or email.
Gifu store email: email@example.com
Gifu store TEL: 058-266-7759
Ginza Store Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ginza store TEL: 03-5250-7272
Moon phase official LINE is here